Tuesday, April 18, 2006

7. Energy remaining high with some other news bits

The time has passed so quickly because I've gotten busier than usual. I've tried to reinstate my naptimes on weekends because my husband thinks I should not try to push myself too much. That's wise, I know, but on weekdays I'm going strong - happy if I get a cat nap.

There are three changes in particular I'd like to mention today. I waited until now to make sure it was not my imagination, or a passing thing.

1. Over the last few years I'd trained myself to sleep straight like a soldier, with both my arms down by my side because in any other position the numbness in my arms would become too painful and wake me up. A few days after my mercury removal I found myself waking up with my arms above my head! That's the way I like to sleep but I'd not been able to for a long time. Since then I've been sleeping on my side with one arm under my pillow as well! (these little things excite me so much!)

2. The ringing in my ears has become less, and has changed. It used to be a very high pitched, up-and-down ringing. There were many variations in the ringing, and it's very hard to describe, but now all I hear when I plug my ears, is an extremely high and much more quiet ringing with no up and down variations.

3. Last night at my yoga class we did this pose: It was an 'active pose' where we were sitting with our legs in the 'wheel of life' formation, swinging or rocking back and forth until we could lift our legs off the floor one at a time and then we'd swing our back leg forward while clapping our hands underneath that leg. (I hope I explained that correctly!) I USED to just continue the rocking motion while others in the class lifted their legs and then proceeded to the clapping extension - but, last night I even managed to clap my hands under my leg! (My legs didn't go very high, but I DID lift them.)

Well, that's it for now. Good health is available and I can say with confidence that the cost in effort, time and money is well worth it. Actually, it would be better if you never had to go down the road I did. Get rid of any dark fillings in your teeth, eat healthy food, get regular exercise, take good nutritional supplements and you'll probably save yourself a lot of money, effort and sorrow. (And there's even more juicy health info to come in future posts!)

There IS hope for a healthier and happier life!

No comments: